Increasing labor productivity and product manufacturing quality are very important steps for improvement of technological progress. These tasks can be solved by technical re-equipment of industrial enterprises on the basis of integrated automation of technological processes with using of highly productive equipment, industrial robots and computer technology.
The industrial robots are using in complexes with fast conversion, designed in turn for use in flexible automated sections and on lines. These robots are the basis of which it is possible to form such complexes.
We should to know Industrial Robot Drive Features, lathe specifications, because it affects to manufacturing quality of details. You will also get acquainted with modern measuring instruments, gain certain skills in working with these instruments and will know basic concepts about the international tolerance and landing system.
In order to learn how to use modern equipment productively, it is necessary to use operating experience with robots working- manipulators and other technological equipment.
- Measurement of external cylindrical surfaces by indicator measuring means – mastering the methodology for determining the shape error of external cylindrical surfaces and how to use the indicator head.
- Measurement of internal cylindrical surfaces by indicator measuring means – mastering the methods for determining the error of the shape of the inner cylindrical surfaces and methods of using the indicator inside caliper.
- Determining the rigidity of a lathe – methods for determining the rigidity of metal cutting machines;
- Research of Lathe Accuracy – investigating how a lathe precision can affect processing quality;
- Reliability assessment of the technological operation of treatment on the machine with an experimental static method – static method for estimating random errors and processing reusable technical measurements;
- Checking the characteristics of the pneumatic drive of the robot for compliance with technical data – design and principle of operation of the pneumatic drive of the robot;
- Experience of the influence of compressed air pressure settings on drive characteristics – the effect of the input pressure of compressed air on the operability of the drive;
- Determination of the load characteristic of a pneumatic drive – the effect of load on the speed of the output link of the engine;
- The study of the dynamic characteristics of a pneumatic drive – dependence of travel time and piston speed on pressure changes in the working chambers of the drive.